Sunday, May 6, 2012

As my final reading blog ever for etymology, I must say it is a bittersweet feeling. As much as I have enjoyed reading this quarter and writing about what I have read, I am happy to put an end to them and focus on the last few weeks of school. Since this is mostly likely my last post, I thought it would be a good idea to review my goals for the quarter. I managed to read a Classic Lit novel and read in at least one unique place almost every week (my favorite of all of my goals). Unfortunately I didn't exactly get to read for 30 minutes everyday, but I did whenever I could. To my surprise I didn't accomplish my goal of reading 1400 pages for the quarter. I read well of that last quarter, but came up a little short this time around. It could possibly be due to my lack of eagerness to read this quarter or because I became too focused on my anthology notes! Either way, I still have a couple more weeks to read even though I won't post about them. That still counts, right? I am so thankful that this etymology has renewed my enthusiasm anout reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment