Sunday, April 29, 2012

Reading Log

Sure enough, one more week has passed making my deadline to accomplish my goals fast approaching! Luckily, I have one more goal that I need to accomplish while the others are accomplished (almost) weekly. This week I continued Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. Although I haven't finished it yet, I can already say that it one of my favorites out of everything I have read this semester, maybe on my list of all time favorites. I started off the week strong by reading 30 minutes each day, but by Thursday I got bogged down with a monsoon of projects preventing me from continuing my adventure through my book. I also didn't have time to read in a fun location, but the weather this coming week augurs well for an adventure! I only have a couple more weeks to hit my goal of 1400 pages for the quarter. I sure hope I can make it and I hope that I can read each day this week!

Read this Week: 102                                                               Read this Semester: 2242

No comments:

Post a Comment