Sunday, April 15, 2012

Reading Log

For this week's reading I focused on Connectome by Sebastian Seung. Like I have said before, it can be a difficult read at times because the author is a neuroscientist and he likes to include a lot of medical lingo. Aside from that, Connectome was very intriguing. I chose not to read the entire novel because that probably would have taken me the rest of the semester to finish. Instead, I focused on a few sections of the book that interested me. After reading a good portion of the book I realized that I should have included reading a non-fiction novel as one of my goals because this surely did accomplish that! It's not typically what I enjoy reading so it was definitely a challenge. I knew that it was important for me to read at least thirty minutes each day to accomplish reading 100 pages for this post. Luckily I succeeded in accomplishing that goal for this week! I also achieved my goal in reading in a unique spot: my new hammock! Next book on the list is Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children.

Pages read since last post: 140                              Pages read this semester:2020

No comments:

Post a Comment